Vision: Heresy at the Root
by David J. Engelsma
£8.00 + £.80 (P&P) = £8.80
Availability: In Stock
[Add to Basket]
The contemporary heresy of the
Federal Vision is wreaking havoc in the Reformed and
Presbyterian churches in North America and other parts of
the world. Today’s Christian needs not only to be aware of
it but armed against it. Prof. Engelsma helps us here by
exposing the ugly root of the heresy (a conditional
covenant), setting forth the truth of the unconditional
covenant and proclaiming the Reformation’s gospel of
salvation by grace alone!
Part 1: Eradicating the
1. Introduction to the Federal Vision Controversy
2. The Development of a Conditional Covenant
3. The Root of the Federal Vision
4. Taking Hold of the Root
5. The Gospel of the Reformation at Issue
Part 2: Answers to
Questions About the Federal Vision and the Covenant of Grace
6. The Federal Vision, Its Doctrines, and Its Defenders
7. The Federal Vision and Conditions
8. The Federal Vision and Scripture
9. The Federal Vision and the Covenant with Adam
10. The Federal Vision and Common Grace
11. The Federal Vision and the Baptism Form
12. The Federal Vision and Covenant Children
13. The Federal Vision and Its Consequences
14. The Federal Vision and the Churches
15. The Federal Vision and the Protestant Reformed Churches
16. The Federal Vision and Defense of the Faith
critical review of the book Trust and Obey: Norman
Shepherd and the Justification Controversy at Westminster
Theological Seminary by Ian A. Hewitson.
"I just tore myself away from the
[Federal Vision: Heresy at the Root] book I received from you this morning. So much said together between only two covers!
This will really be the last say in my search for the bottom of this error (heresy!). The question/reply format in the second part really equips one to defend the faith. Excellent!
Thank you ever so much." - South Africa
"Concise and hard-hitting."
- North Carolina, USA
For a review
of this book by a reader in the Rep. of Ireland, click here.
For a review of this book by a reader in N. Ireland,
For a review of this book by a reader in England,
For a review of this book by a reader in Wales,
To watch the video of the author interview concerning this book,